http://www.one.org Hamster Bar: ~ Con. Temporary.

Hamster Bar

Sunday, March 12, 2006

~ Con. Temporary.


http://www.renfe.es





I don't know about Serendipity. It does Remind me of Something though.

I was Travelling through Spain On My Own.

At some point I was again looking for a decent hostel to spend a couple of days

in an interesting city, when I met this Irish girl. Like lots of Irish people

she was very Friendly and Talkative. And drank lots of either Tea or Beer the whole

day through.

She told me about her Brother who was also Adopted.

I can still visualize that moment that I was standing in the dark hall of the

Spanish building searhing for the Light. Feeling proud and stupid at the same time

for not knowing what I was looking for and all sorts of things you think while

Travelling, when this Red-haired girl came almost

jumping down the the stairs, picking up my suitcase and leading the way, without

needing to ask or introduce herself.

She was just There and great company to hang out with, not to mention trying all

sorts of Spanish Food with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home