http://www.one.org Hamster Bar: Voor. Gelezen.

Hamster Bar

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Voor. Gelezen.


Mushu: My little baby, off to destroy people.



Yao: I'm gonna hit you so hard, it'll make your ancestors dizzy.



Mushu: My powers are beyond your mortal immagination. For instance, my eyes can see straight through your armor. [Mulan smacks him]

Mushu: Oooh! All right, that's it! Dishonor! Dishonor on your whole family! [to Cri-Kee]

Mushu: Make a note of this. Dishonor on you, dishonor on your cow, dis... [Mulan covers his mouth with her hand]


Mulan: Stop. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm just nervous. I've never done this before.


Mushu: Then you're gonna have to trust me. And don't you slap me no more. We clear on that? All right. Okey-dokey. Let's get this show on the road! Cri-Kee, get the bags. [to the horse, Khan]

Mushu: Let's move it, heifer.

3 Comments:

Blogger Emerald. said...

Eddie Murphy has a crazy sense

of humour.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Emerald. said...

( he does the Voice of the little

dragon in the Disney - movie

Mulan )

10:33 AM  
Blogger Emerald. said...

"little dragon"

Hehe.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home